Our Music Video

Our Digipak Cover - back & front

Our Digipak Cover - back & front

Our Digipak Cover - inside

Our Digipak Cover - inside

Click to visit Our Website

Click here to visit our Facebook Group

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Genres of Interest & Possible Tracks

Although I am happy to do a music video of most genres, I am particularly interested in dance music. However, this covers a very wide range of music. The two main types of the genre I am interested in is faster drum and bass-eque songs like the one below. This could be a good track to use as it is uplifting and has a gradual build-up. It is also very catchy and has an easy concept to work with.



However, I also like the more calm tracks such as the one above. I think that calmer, more house-esque tracks would work really well with my idea of friends together as it is more realistic and not too fast to work with. This too is a catchy track which is easily enjoyable by many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment