Our Music Video

Our Digipak Cover - back & front

Our Digipak Cover - back & front

Our Digipak Cover - inside

Our Digipak Cover - inside

Click to visit Our Website

Click here to visit our Facebook Group

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Influential Artists/Bands


Wilkinson and Route 94 have been big influences to me music-wise as they both create dance songs that are incredibly catchy and feel-good. This is exactly the sort of song I would like to produce a video to; something that is easily recognisable but also enjoyable and something people like to dance to. I also like their styles of videos and artwork.


I have also found listening to older tracks such as MK's 'Always' incredibly useful as I like the 90s style, especially as this style is incredibly fashionable at the moment.


As for artist identity, I like the way in which Jess Glynne presents herself. She appears fun and likeable as opposed to the more manufactured female artists in pop music. In addition, dance songs often feature a female singer and Jess Glynne is a good example of this to base our artist profile around.


I have also found AlunaGeorge very inspirational as they are a male and female duo which is interesting and different yet it works. I like the cool and subtle image they create, similar to that of Jess Glynne. I also like the natural feel to their music, performance and videos as well as the visible chemistry between them.


No comments:

Post a Comment