Our Music Video

Our Digipak Cover - back & front

Our Digipak Cover - back & front

Our Digipak Cover - inside

Our Digipak Cover - inside

Click to visit Our Website

Click here to visit our Facebook Group

Friday 27 June 2014

2.My Role

Describe your role & how you feel about it.My role is the girl drummer.



 Initially I was happy to get this part as I am a confident drummer and so thought that I would be confident in this role. However, I soon realised that there is a lot more to the role and acting as a whole. It is difficult to act something that you're used to doing as it feels incredibly unnatural. There are also other parts to the role that I did not initially notice, and so I feel that these will prove challenging to me.

What does the performance actually consist of?For my role I have to play drums in the girls' band. I also have to be in scenes with the male drummer.




Is this challenging for you, or something within your comfort zone?Although being behind a drum kit is not challenging for me, acting like the girl in the video is incredibly challenging for me as I have no previous acting experience. In addition, the scenes acting with the male drummer will be difficult as I don't know Josh very well and so it may be hard to feel comfortable acting with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment