Our Music Video

Our Digipak Cover - back & front

Our Digipak Cover - back & front

Our Digipak Cover - inside

Our Digipak Cover - inside

Click to visit Our Website

Click here to visit our Facebook Group

Thursday 26 June 2014

3.My Costume

My costume is all black, consisting of:

Leggings
Heeled ankle boots
Black cropped top

My costume

Costume in the video
My look is supposed to be quite feminine however not like the girls in the actual video as this is far too sexualised and this is not the mood we are aiming for in our remake.

Do you have the items you need or are you planning to beg/borrow? Is there anything that may need to be bought?

I have the leggings however I have to borrow the top off a friend, and the shoes were brought in by another media student.

No comments:

Post a Comment