Our Music Video

Our Digipak Cover - back & front

Our Digipak Cover - back & front

Our Digipak Cover - inside

Our Digipak Cover - inside

Click to visit Our Website

Click here to visit our Facebook Group

Wednesday 25 June 2014

1.Did you enjoy the workshop day? What were your best bits and why?

I really enjoyed the shoot as a whole. Acting in the video was challenging as it put me out of my comfort zone, however it proved to be a positive challenge and I feel it was incredibly beneficial to me, probably being my favourite part of the day.
Me in my role
Getting to watch and participate in a professional shoot was really fun and interesting, allowing me to learn a lot about the production of music video. It was also fun to work on a professional style shoot as it was like working realistically in the industry. 
Overall view of the shoot
The whole team, from the director to the hair and makeup team, were friendly and easy to work with which made the whole experience more enjoyable and ensured that the shoot ran smoothly.
Me with the other actors in my scene

No comments:

Post a Comment